Hi, I’m Mike. I play the ukulele, but not all that well. I live in Northern California with my wife and kids. I can be reached right here. I write middle grade fiction, mostly novels, and I’m represented by the magnificent Marietta Zacker, of the semi-eponymously named Gallt & Zacker Literary Agency.
- This is my annoying Facebook account.
- This is my even more annoying Twitter account.
- I’m on Instagram but it’s mostly pictures of my cat.
Please feel free to buy my books from any of these booksellers, or other booksellers, if you prefer. I mean, if you want to. I don’t care. I’LL DIE IF YOU DON’T, but whatever, who cares, not me
- Barnes & Noble
- My local indie Laurel Bookstore
- My other local indie Mrs. Dalloway’s Bookstore
- My other other local indie East Bay Booksellers